If you are having problems with sounds inside Rambox, please check the following information, grouped by different behaviors:
Some apps reproduce sounds, but others don't:
1. Check if the app option "Allow sounds" is enabled. You can find this option by reading this tutorial: How to configure/edit an existing app?
2. In Rambox, you can mute sounds of a workspace, meaning that all apps and workspaces nested inside it will get muted, so please check if the workspace has that option enabled. This article will help you out on how to do it: Apps and Workspaces quick settings.
3. If your app is embedded within a Workspace, please check if you have set a time range in "Work Hours". Bear in mind that, when this feature is enabled, notifications and sounds are only allowed within that range. You can read more about this feature in the following article: How to create and configure Workspaces?
None of your apps reproduce sound:
- First, check if your speakers work properly by reproducing sound from another app or website.
- If you have different audio outputs, please try changing your audio output from your OS configurations.
- Check if the Focus mode option is disabled.
- Another possibility, somehow, is that the Operating System is blocking the sounds of Rambox.