Following these steps, you will be able to modify a user's Team, Workspace, and Permissions, among others:
1. First, go to the "Users" section of the Admin.
2. Click on the pencil button of the user to edit it. Then, a drawer will open.
3. Here you can change all the properties of the user. Once that's done, click on the "Save" button.
First name: The name of the user.
Last name: The surname of the user.
Email: User's email.
Permission: Here, we offer three options:
- Basic: The user will only have access to the apps and groups pre-assigned to his team and workspace.
- Intermediate: They have the team's pre-assigned workspace, but also have the ability to add their own groups and apps.
- Full: The user doesn't have a pre-assigned team nor a workspace. They can manage their workplace by adding groups and apps freely.
Admin: Determines if the recipient of the invite will have access to the Admin.
Support: Determines if the "Support" section of Rambox will be shown in the user's desktop app.